Newbie Requiring Assistance

Morning All,

I will be buying a Superb Estate in the next week or so. I will be spending 15k tops and I am absolutely stuck on the SE Technology or SE L Executive. 

Does anyone know where I can find a spec sheet for the 2017 versions of these trims? I've been searching for a while now but to no avail. 

Little things like does the SE Tech have an electric tailgate are stumping me. Would just love to see a side by side comparison of both trims so I can work out if one suits me more than the other. 

Many Thanks in advance 😀

Chris

Pretty sure the only real difference between SE and SE Tech spec was that the latter had standard Sat Nav whereas my 2016 SE i had to pay extra for Sat Nav. The electric tailgate was only standard on SEL, Sportline and L & K versions. Sure someone on here will post a 2017 brochure soon with all the main differences for you. Good luck with your search, I would choose the SEL myself for the leather heated seats over the SE Tech.:thumbup:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Pretty sure the only real difference between SE and SE Tech spec was that the latter had standard Sat Nav whereas my 2016 SE i had to pay extra for Sat Nav. The electric tailgate was only standard on SEL, Sportline and L & K versions. Sure someone on here will post a 2017 brochure soon with all the main differences for you. Good luck with your search, I would choose the SEL myself for the leather heated seats over the SE Tech.:thumbup:

Thanks for your reply :) I wont be getting an SE, it is a choice between an se tech or an se l exec. Pretty sure the tech has heated seats anyway, and to be honest, I'm not the greatest fan of leather, it's not something that would sway me particularly, I'll be just fine with either 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

It wasn't standard on MY17 or MY18 Sportlines , I 'had to' spec it on both mine.  

I would agree that SE L would be the the best spec to go for.  

• Thanks 1

On 02/09/2019 at 13:36, GeorgeSuperb said:

Was in a similar situation and came across a comparison (i've just looked again and sadly cant find it) . Ended up deciding it was a no brainer to go for the SE L Executive and havent looked back, had a slightly smaller budget but opted for more mileage on the clock (I imagine)

My Superb SE L Exec got delivered yesterday, absolutely love it. Although i went to open the car today and nothing. Wouldn't start after manually opening either. 

Looks like battery/alternator issue, so its at a Skoda dealer as we speak. All under warranty but rather annoying after less than 24 hours of having it!

21 hours ago, SeeJ said:

My Superb SE L Exec got delivered yesterday, absolutely love it. Although i went to open the car today and nothing. Wouldn't start after manually opening either. 

Looks like battery/alternator issue, so its at a Skoda dealer as we speak. All under warranty but rather annoying after less than 24 hours of having it!

That's insane , how unfortunate!

Hopefully a quick fix. I've found for the majority of issues i've had my local dealer has provided a really good service especially considering I didn't even buy the car from them.

Hopefully you'll be back on the road soon.