How many miles has your Fabia vRS covered?

How many MILES has your CAR covered?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many MILES has your CAR covered?

• 10k or less
    • 11k-20k
    • 21k-30k
    • 31k-40k
    • 41-50k
    • 51k-60k
    • 61k-70k
    • 71k-80k
    • 81k-90k
    • 91k +

Mine has just passed 18,500miles its an 05 54 plate, I purchased it on approx10,500 miles 3months ago! Its Scary how I rack up the miles! I do a minimum of 70miles a day to the office and back, If I go to site it's more like 150 a day! Then at weekends I can easily rack up another 200 miles (unless I use my other toy!).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

ok, so it's not a vrs, but my 1.4 16v (2000 W ) has just gone to 84K. I'm happy with that, but there is the old piston ring problem which is rearing an ugly head in the distance. I've been running around with mayonnaise in my filler cap for 20K and there's no loss of power or MPG. I've got the old eng man light on the dash, but was told by Skoda in Cramington, that it's not very important to worry about the EGR valve. Seems to be the case, it's blocked, I get excellent performance and it seems that my AUB body code is possibly suffering with the piston ring fault. I'm worried now about the bill to fix it before i sell in May when the newbie comes on the scene. X