Jabbasport Fabia Rear Anti-Rollbar

I'm in :) for 160 quid I'd buy it. Even then I think it's a little steep but I'll shut up about that now' date=' not wanting to sound like a stuck record (or a skipping CD for you youngsters lol)

Or if anyone is selling one used, PM me...[/quote']

We've already run a gb for these...cost

The reason i say id like black is due to i think the green stands out like a saw thumb. But at the same time i understand why it is green to keep in with the calipers etc.

So at the end of the day as long as the product works. Its doesnt matter to me really.

^ its plus fitting' date=' but VAT is included in the prices being discussed.

Not sure that asking for different colours would help keep the prices low, though...[/quote']

The ARB comes only in powered coated green...although there's no reason why you couldn't spray it a different colour yourself.

If people are really adverse to the colour I cna have a word with Jabba and se eif they could just do it in plain black.

Get PM ing to Flatfourburble to set this up...minimum of 10 people to get it for around

I will be having mine painted black as soon as i've found someone to do it, i think it looks more subtle but I can also see the thinking behind the motorsport green.

I will be having mine painted black as soon as i've found someone to do it, i think it looks more subtle but I can also see the thinking behind the motorsport green.

LOOK HERE :thumbup:

I'm sure Jabba will get them done in black if thats what people want. Would have to be ALL of them in black though.

COlour is irrelevant as its under the car anyway. :rolleyes::D

Performance though is very relevant! :cool: :cool: Its a quality bit of kit indeed, and I think I'm amongst the first lot to get one - I definitely wouldn't be without it now. :)

Its easy enough to fit, by someone with semi decent DIY skills and a couple of spanners. :) Even at £200 this is a good value item. The bar itself is a really good bit of metal - 23mm thick and solid through out. I had a chat with someone who said he modded his Audi A4 rear ARB with an S4 one, which he said was "WOW! 19mm....." I told him I had just fitted a custom made 23mm thick ARB on my Fabia for £200 - shut him up. :thumbup:

Its easy enough to fit, by someone with semi decent DIY skills and a couple of spanners.

Most difficult thing I'd ever done to a car was put the green panel filter in.

It took me 30 minutes with 2 spanners and a socket to put this thing on. Highly recommended, and a good way to get that 'I've done something to the car myself' feeling as well as the 'Yay, I didn't have to pay anyone to fit it' feeling.

Corners are an absolute joy now! Buy one. You'll love it.

If you can take it off the car my M8 has a bodyshop near Colden Common, suitable beer tokens should sort it.

Im away until Tuesday so PM me if your interested & I will talk to him then

• 2 weeks later...

I was initially very dubious of the gains this bar could provide but after managing to get my hands on one I can say I am thoroughly convinced.

The car sits almost upright in every bend or roundabout and it allows you to carry a lot more speed through those corners.

Also my front tyres are going to be thankful for having it back on - it seems to be sliding a lot more at speeds where with the rear ARB I didn't have a problem before :(

As for the colour - it will get chipped pretty quickly anyway, but having it on the car is the main thing :D