Sportline 2.0 TSI 4X4 DSG

Rsrob

Looks tremendous. I have a Sportline on order due mid November; same colour, v similar spec too. Pleased I went for Meteor grey now after wobbling a bit 😃

Black badges make more of a difference than I would have thought. Might have to order some myself. Keen to see the brakes with the wheels fitted too 👍

On 12/10/2019 at 17:37, Joenose said:

Looks tremendous. I have a Sportline on order due mid November; same colour, v similar spec too. Pleased I went for Meteor grey now after wobbling a bit 😃

Black badges make more of a difference than I would have thought. Might have to order some myself. Keen to see the brakes with the wheels fitted too 👍

This is the only pic with the wheels on 

DSC_0359.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice Rob. Love the colour, and the black badges on the grey look great :)

I picked up my Karoq 2 weeks ago in Velvet Red. But will follow your thread to see what you do with yours!

Paul

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little update got some new bits for the Sportline got some LED reversing light bulbs and LED rear indicator bulbs as well as a genuine audi 12v socket cover cap and 4 seat belt pads with sportline logo and some sportline stickers and some bonnet gas struts and a genuine painted front emblem in meteor grey/black and some chrome karoq key ends.

Well post pics of it fitted when i get time to fit some of it hopefully today 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2019 at 10:20, RockyVRS said:

Gas Struts looking great Rob, something I want to do at some point. Can I ask where you got yours from and are you happy with them?

Thanks

Paul :)

Got them form ebay about £30 i think i payed for them 👍 had to mod the top bracket as it didn't fit nicely 🤔.

I'm very happy with them they work very well and look spot on 😍 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

update time again the sportline got a 1000 miles on the clock now so yesterday i service it and did a air intake mod as well and fitted a karoq badge to the steering 

the air intake mod is not that bad to do all you do is cut out the right side of the air intake and i fitted genuine air intake rear blanking plate for 2,0TSI the part number is 5Q0129849

DSC_0391.JPG

DSC_0392.JPG

DSC_0400.JPG

DSC_0404.JPG

DSC_0399.JPG

DSC_0398.JPG

DSC_0384.JPG

• 1 month later...

Update time not a lot to say not had time to busy with work and things but i did find a black "skoda" emblem and fit it to the back of sportline looks a lot better now 😎

rear finished.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

update time so yesterday i'll did a full detail on the sportline and add one or two thing to it. finally finished of the engine bay looks a lot more colorful now .

Add some headlight eyebrows sportive painted in meteor grey and some skoda valve caps too. 

finished engine bay.JPG

headlight eyebrows.JPG

skoda vavle caps.JPG

pic19.JPG

pic20.JPG

pic21.JPG

• Love it! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DieselDriverVRS said:

You have inspired me @Rsrob your changes look great!  I have just purchased the badges - are the letters easy to get off and replace?  How did you keep them straight and the spacing correct? 

Thank you for your kind words 👍

The way I did it was mask around the "SKODA" with masking tape the new one come in one peace with the spacing set all you do is place it in the right place 

The best way to get the old one off is heat and something to clean up were the badge was then fit the new. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Car looks very good! Just lower it for 30mm and it will look and handle even better.

Also was inspire by your photos and after chiptune slightly modified intake. K&N panel filer I already had from new :)
z8AAAgNos-A-1920.jpg

H4AAAgHos-A-1920.jpg

• Like 1

update time it's been a long time but as things get back to normal hoping to do more to the karoq 👍 

i've got a full set of wheel arch trims on order for the sportline pics to follow when they get here

ordered some sun visor air bag delete decals and a airbag for my alcantara steering wheel form my octy vRS  as hoping to fit it to the sportline 😉

ordered a alcantara armrest cover and one or two little things as well 🤐