Eibach Pro-Kit/ front SACHS GAS STRUT 317 645/ rear sachs 280 565 new installation done.

FinnVrs

The car had already been driven for 350,000 km and now the shock absorbers and springs had to be replaced.
This unit provided a nice ride comfort while still being stiff enough. Eibach Pro-Kit 25mm / front SACHS GAS STRUT 317 645/ rear sachs 280 565. This unit provided a nice ride comfort while still being stiff enough.
Driving comfort and practicality remained well. Speed bumps still get well over and long throws on the road do not interfere with driving.
The sharp bumps don't bother me too.The price of the parts delivered home was € 340.  Parts of the chassis have already been replaced, such as the Seat Cupra console pushes and so on...

• 2 weeks later...

Okey now this setup is tested quite well on daily driving. And some  thing what i notice...Cornering and "street race"  Motorway  long and tight ramps i can break later and accelerate earlier and its fun ;) all so traffic lights accelerate its easy because car body dosent "raise up" and tyres star slide  now it just go  ;).  Why i say all of this because....If you wanna do  some good your old furby...Start upgrade spring and  Shock Absorber and conosle bushes etc...then maeby new bads and brake disc etc and later on chip tuning etc....
My next thing is maeby rear swing bar ;)