Vrs enquiry

Hello all,

I'm after a bit of advice. I've not been in the Skoda game for a few years but thinking of returning...

Looking at getting a MK2 pre facelift vrs estate but notice the centre console is very basic ( no satnav, same air con dials from regular Octavia I think). How easy is it to replace the centre console for a more updated one? If anyone has any threads I'd be most grateful ( briskoda) has changed since I had my fabia!

Cheers in advance,

Tom.

The most obvious question is why are you choosing a pre facelift...is this due to budget?

you could end up spending a small fortune changing bits within the interior to make it look like another updated model and then have just bought the facelift anyway?

You make a very valid point. I'm a lot a very early stage ATM.

Out of interest, if anyone that reads this knows - I know the fabia is based on the polo platform, the Octavia on the golf. Does that mean the superb is based on the b7 A4 platform?!

Superb is based on the A6 Platform.

With regards to the pre facelift VRS look out for an LE, it gets the facelift dash, interior, Climate and touchscreen Bolero, also has nice leather seats, comes with the CR170 engine as well.

Edited by T2000
  • Thanks 1