Second hand value of FMIC and TIP

Hi all,

Please don't delete this as its not a for sale post and am aware of the rules of the forum.

I'm mearly asking what people would be prepaired to pay for a second hand ABD FMIC as i plan to soon put one on an auction site and want to get my reserve at the right price. Its only a few months old in immacualte condition. Also i wanted to put on a ABD TIP to the same auction site do you think i shoudl put the TIP on the same auction or would i get more for it on a seperate auction. What do you think is a fair price for one?

thanks

Joel

i'd say sell them speartely and if you have all the original fixtures and fittings and its not very old then not that much cheaper than RRP, what was the original price if you don't me asking?

Yeah, I would do the same as above really. Seperate items. TIP maybe around £80? And FMIC maybe £500?

I remember your post not too long ago stating when you fitted them, so they can't be that old at all. As Bengie suggested, you are probably looking just under RRP.