Water in front footwell

Velocemitch

Thank you studbod and  LLanigraham for your helpful comments.

Expecting tape delivery tomorrow or Thursday - and will try on another area of the car first, and advise. With the current weather, the Yeti hasn’t moved out of the garage (obviously!), and after removing 4litres of water so far, I dare not risk it!

Interesting comment re rear drains, as I have not inspected these. The front drains were attached, and clear. Maybe I need to check the rears as well .......So far have resisted taking the headlining down, even though fully realise the problem may be easier to see without it present.

Still considering checking the front outer scuttle drains (behind the inner plastic wheel arches), as blocking here wouldn’t help no doubt - wonder if anyone else has done this?

llanigraham - comments understood re frame joint leak. Sounds quite a carry on with the Capt. Tolley’s (I’ve acquired a tube though). BTW - Yeti has temporarily evicted Iris Sprite, who has taken sanctuary living with an MGB in next doors garage!

• Like 2