Best VAG Headunit for roomster with USB or SD card slot? bluetooth would be nice.

loony

I know there are a gazziolion headunits out there but i would like to keep the parking sensor graphics.

As title, My dance system almost melts the Mp3 CDs i have created after a couple of hours.

Is there a plug and play Unit from a high end model that has and SD card slot or USB for Mp3 playback?

Bluetooth for calls would be great but not essential.

I have the aux in use but thats not ideal with cables all over the place.

I have looked at USB adapters as an option but they look a bit hit and miss

Edited by loony

• 3 months later...

I have the RCD330 which is from VAG, I tried other third party ones and they have a problem of not turning off completely when the ignition is turned off and drains battery.

The RCD330 I bought is from ebay uk (imported from China - tax was only a few pounds on top) and it has apple car play and android auto, bluetooth, sd card. pretty much the whole deal. (no CDs though)

The connectors at the back is direct replacement of what you should have in your roomster.

I have an RNS310 fitted, I have a 32Gb SD card for music and with CD inserted the navigation works fine at the same time, the screen changes with the headlamps BUT it switches off every 30 mins.

All in all, not a big problem.

Some RNS315 units have bluetooth and DAB

Edited by b1ackb1rd