Enabling rear lights with DRL

MediumDave

I am planning to enable (among other things) rear lights with DRLs. In the sticky thread on this site, there is the coding for enabling these “without sidelights, dash illumination, number plate lights etc”. When I requested this change from someone who has done a lot of coding with OBD 11, he put a question on the OBD 11 forum asking how many people had successfully done this coding. Unusually, nobody replied. The Briskoda sticky has this coding listed as tried and tested but I was wondering how many people on here have made this change successfully?

My rear lights are on with DRL's, 19 plate 245 Vrs. The front eyebrows are also lit ( looks rather cool ). No number plate lights or dash lights until the dipped beam comes on.  

Everything in Red in my signature its what I have had activated 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger