Any mk2 Fabia estate owners in Nuneaton?

I'm looking for a Fabia vRS mkII estate for my wife but I'm not sure if it'll work for us size wise. Are there any fabia mk2 eatate owners in/near Nuneaton that would be kind enough to let me see the boot space/rear seats? Doesn't have to be a VRS.

In return, I can show you my S205 c63s :)

Thanks

Sainsbury( Vicarage  road)car park is place to look. I regularly see more than a few MK1/2/3 estates in the car park, and the owners are only too willing to be helpful. Skoda drivers are known in there for being a club.

For my sins, I'm often in there with my MK 1 hatch ,with mobility scooter in boot and dog in rear.  I've noticed that the estate is only a bit largr than my hatch.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VRSAhmedVRS said:

I think I'll end up doing this. May also consider a Yeti now - thanks

I've had mixed response from this place. First visit, I needed a cambelt change. I'd already had a price from Ali @ unit 18, but mine had been off road for a year ( whilst my pension lot woke up), and I thought the distance too far without new oil.  At first they came up with a joke of a price, till I mentioned Ali's price. Then the price came down. ( Thanks Ali, if reading). Not really a bad experience.

Than a few months later, whilst passing, I smelt and spotted a fuel leak  on a flexible return fuel pipe. Lister price was circa £160 for the bits and circa 2 hours labour. Breakdown replaced a 6" length of flexible fuel pipe. I then had a trip to TPS Coventry to find the "official cure" = bit of flexible fuel pipe cut to length. Cost at local motor factor =£0.5. Bit differnt from circa £320 .

So be warned.

As for the difference in boot size- I've looked at the boot area when parked beside one, and I'm not impressed. I run an 04 Fabia hatch and I can get my mobility scooter in the back. ( Small Shopmobilitymodel) and i'v doubts if I'd gain any increase moving up to a Yeti. But a trip to Sainsbury in the morning might open your eyes. There's a decent lot of Skodas of most ages and models, from my 04 ( HINT- last letters of my rg are my username on hre) to more modern models and styles and Skoda owners are friendly and wiling to talk about cars.

I've had a couple of mk1 Fab vRS' previously aswell as a mk2 and mk3 octy vRS. I now have a Skoda Rapid daily so I'm familiar with the brand although I havent had dealings with Listers. No particular rush at the moment but I can't imagine they could make a mess of showing me some cars :)