Bleeding brakes

I’m needing to bleed the brakes on my Fabia VRS as they haven’t been done in years and are feeling a bit poor. Now, I have the one man brake bleeder-the hose and a pot to attach to the bleed nipples. OR, (as my usual method on my motorbikes) a syringe, to reverse bleed the system from the bleed nipple pushing up to the M/C. 

would this reverse bleeding method work on the Fabia? Or will I just have to use the one man and his pot method?

I have got VCDS, but if there is a risk that I will put air in the ABS system, then I’d rather not go through the faff of messing about with it. I’ll just bleed it the old fashioned way.

can I at least reverse bleed the clutch line with the syringe method? Always seems easier than messing about trying to get a bubble out of the system?

I tried bleeding mine with a gunsons ezi bleed, it left me with a spongy brake pedal. In the end I got someone to come over who had VCDS and bleed it with that. You need to do both front calipers at the same time then both rear calipers while filling up the reservoir, it's a two or three man job really. 

10 hours ago, Rstoney85 said:

I have got VCDS, but if there is a risk that I will put air in the ABS system, then I’d rather not go through the faff of messing about with it. I’ll just bleed it the old fashioned way.

can I at least reverse bleed the clutch line with the syringe method? Always seems easier than messing about trying to get a bubble out of the system?

The clutch is a separate circuit which only shares the header tank with the brake system.