Yeti Wheels

Expatman

Recently sold my winter wheels/tyres and summer tyres and changed to Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2. Don’t know how they suit other cars but on my Yeti they are a revelation. Comfortable ride, good road manners and exceptionally quiet, transforms the refinement as road noise almost eliminated even on concrete motorway surface. Only downside is that compared with the Goodyear Efficient Grip tyres I had previously the 4Seasons are slightly less economical. On  a brimful-to-brimful basis I am getting 1.3MPG less - however whether this is more due to onset of winter rather than tyres I won’t know until next summer. All in all however I can thoroughly recommend the 4Seasons.

I have no connection whatsoever with Goodyear or any tyre business!

• Like 2

I have been banging the 4Season drum for years. I had the 1st gen on my Yeti for 40,000 miles and replaced them with the 2nd gen.  They were everything you said plus they were fantastic in the moderate snow that I drove in.

Yesterday we needed the first set of new tyres on our XC60 - it is now sporting a set of the 4Seasons.

Yup, we've got summer and winter tyres on our camper van but for Zebedee I put on a set of Michelin CrossClimate Plus tyres and we're very happy with them: quiet and very grippy. Plus we're not having to spend about £50 every six months to get them swapped over.