Choices and advice

suzuka96

• john999boy changed the title to Choices and advice
6 hours ago, delitfol said:

Use carwow/DriveTheDeal and save yourself some money on a brand new one. We saved 9k on our Karoq Sportline

£9K :o

That's exactly what I did at the time when the extra £1000 PCP offer was on, but even taking that in to account, neither DTD or CarWow were reporting anywhere near £9k off list.

List for my Edition was £30430 and the discount at the time worked out a fraction under £6000.  It was a similar % discount on all the models I  looked at (including the Sportline ). The current discount is approx £5300 off list on my spec of Edition ( because the £1000 extra PCP incentive has finished ). 

How long ago was it they offering a discount of £9k?  

Edited by Guest

Panaromic roof

pretty wheels

pretty led light

pretty wheels

wlectric boot

liked the stitching on the seat

and the pretttY wheels

all for 10 a month less than the sel.  

our core requirements were heated seats and reversing camera and both specs came with that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, suzuka96 said:

Went for the scout in end pick up in morning 

Enjoy - we get our Edition with toys next Friday. Can't wait to be honest - though still miss my Yeti.....

We have had a quashqai for last 4 years.  Still miss our fabia vrs what a car he was.  Didn’t quite fit all the kids and all their stuff though.

we are travelling 1.5 hours away to pick her up now to decide a name.

are we the only mad ones that name our cars

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 17/01/2020 at 19:09, Scot5 said:

£9K :o

That's exactly what I did at the time when the extra £1000 PCP offer was on, but even taking that in to account, neither DTD or CarWow were reporting anywhere near £9k off list.

List for my Edition was £30430 and the discount at the time worked out a fraction under £6000.  It was a similar % discount on all the models I  looked at (including the Sportline ). The current discount is approx £5300 off list on my spec of Edition ( because the £1000 extra PCP incentive has finished ). 

How long ago was it they offering a discount of £9k?  

Sorry for the delay :)

We got 2k Finance Contribution, and 6k off the car, i got the figure wrong sorry (so 8 total), we found out that you get the discounts on the addons with services like DTD and CarWow, so we ended up loading it with the Virtual cockpit and lane/park assist etc.

The offer was just before the previous March 31st Brexit deadline, and Skoda put their prices up shortly afterwards :)