Oil sensor and no reverse lights or pdc?

Hi guys,

My 2015 superb estate popped up with an oil sensor warning this morning on start up so I checked it had oil as you do and no problems. She starts, ticks over and drives without any issues which seems odd. I have notice the oil temp mfd is not giving a display although the temp needle is moving as it should be..

To confuse things even more I've also lost my reverse lights and my parking sensors!

Is this coincidence or could they be connected?

Easy fix or is this going to be painful.

Thanks in advance

Open your drivers door and look on the B Pillar. There should be a sticker there that will have some car details (weights i think) and a 4 letter code. The 4 letters are the engine code. I think the codes for the 140hp diesels were CFHC, CBEA, CBAB, CFFB, CBDB or similiar.

Just wanted to add the issue has been found and solved. Some more digging lead me to another article on the forum regarding fuse 4...

Long story short it was in fact the air quality sensor that had failed and showd signs of scorching, removed and replaced the fuse and everything now works and no error messages! Replacement part ordered.

Thanks for everyone's help

• Like 1

Sorry that I never got back to you after you found/supplied the engine code, somehow I missed all those posts.

Well done for sorting it and thanks for posting back with the outcome; always handy for future readers with similar problems. :)