Can you Upgrade stereo?

Hi guys, not really been on here much as I was only planning on keeping my 2014 rapid sport for a year but am not planning on keeping it for a few years (only down points are power, ride height and stereo) 

I have the single din standard stereo (I should have got black edition but thought it would be an easy upgrade and I wanted either blue or green colour) and would like a double din with sat nav, I don't mind aftermarket but need Bluetooth and Sat nav. 

Has anyone got any ideas of plug and play? I'll carry on using Google maps on my phone if not

Skoda Amundsen Plus (RNS 315) was fitted to Rapids (pre 2015) comes with BT DAB NAV etc. I really liked it but these days the screen looks a bit small (and you cant install a speed camera database). I don't believe the later model Amundsen is compatible with your car.

Skoda Columbus (RNS 510) has a bigger screen, was not OEM on Rapids but fits easily enough apparently. Ask @Rustynuts on here for advice.

Some on here have fitted aftermarket Android devices that do all the same stuff (and more) as the factory ones but have bigger screens and lower prices.

Your ride height can be fixed by a set of Eibach springs specific to the 1.2 rapid which will drop the car 30mm all round.

Edited by camelspyyder

Thanks for all this, good shout on the standard screen size, android might be the way forward. I'll get looking for one and a surround. 

Yea I've seen those but I was hoping for less arch gap than thst really, - 30mm should have been the ride height from factory. 

The ride height will probably come last after potentially a remap. 

Thanks for this info bud, much appreciated