Clunk/thud when turning

Hi all,

Recently I’ve noticed a mild clunk/thud  noise when turning right from the passenger front.
 It only happens when I exit my driveway onto the main road- there is a slight bump from my driveway. However at the point you can hear the sound, the front wheels are on the level and the suspension is not being compressed. 
The steering isn’t on full lock either, more just before you’d get to full lock. 

I have the RS3 brake ducts fitted, however when we installed them we checked nothing was touching  when the steering was moved from lock to lock, and also took it on a really bumpy road with no issues. 

Any suggestions as to what this might be?
I’m sure I’ve heard the same noise from previous Skoda’s! 

Steering behaviour is normal otherwise, and I did have the geometry adjusted a few months back which is when I first started noticing the sound 🤔

11 hours ago, BGB said:

Suspension strut bearing is my first guess. Changed both on my 2016 Octavia Scout after only a few thousand miles. 

Good shout, a quick search on line for this and the symptoms on other websites seem identical.

I presume this won’t be a warranty item, as it’s potentially wear and tear? Also they might object to the ‘non standard parts’ 😂
How much should I expect to pay from a main dealer?