SAMSUNG S10 GOOGLE MAPS

mentaliss

Thanks for your advise,   but sorry John what are you referring to?  I presume your referring to software updates to the kodiaq sat nav... Im fast coming to realise that the kodiaq hardware/software is just rubbish probalay comes back to my thoughts that no car manufacture currently installs a decent sat nav media system..... that's why the Misses' still operates our eight year old ventura Snooper..dead accurate

Are you using the cable that came supplied with the S10?

There are numerous threads on here where people initially had issues connecting phones to various pieces of equipment with cheap cables. Their issues were eventually resolved when they connected the device with the cable supplied with the phone.

Even when using the supplied cables ensure it's not damaged.

Another thing to consider is Samsung released the Android 10 and One UI2 update last week. It may be worth checking that has been carried out on your phone.

Edited by FirstAndLastSkoda
FFS

1 hour ago, john999boy said:

There had been a connection problem which was supposed to have been resolved with the latest version of AA.

I'm currently running 5.1.500644.

38 minutes ago, mentaliss said:

Thanks for your advise,   but sorry John what are you referring to?

Android Auto.

Maybe also check that USB data transfer is enabled correctly (a phone setting when plugged in to USB) but I thought that was taken care of automatically with Android Auto.

You could also update your Profile Location or maybe go to a local Meet to see if other members can sort the issue?