Vrs special edition

Hi all,

is there any difference between a Fabia vrs limited edition and special edition. i know the special edition should have leather seats with blue piping, sunset glass and be blue of course.

Does it say special edition on the v5?

im guessing when I put the reg into a insurance website they will confirm it is a special edition spec..

is there anyway to check the seat numbers ‘match with the car? I.e is there another identification plate?

im looking at buying a SE and wanted to make sure it had the right seats in...and hadn’t been swopped for a lower seat number. Or had limited edition seats put in if they are also numbered.

The VRS Limited Edition is an Octavia not a Fabia, the Octavia is built on the Golf floor pan, the Fabia is a Polo based model, Golf seats will not fit in a Polo any more than Octavia seats will fit in a Fabia.

You correctly summarise the SE differences, the SE was just an end of run VRS built by Skoda for the UK importer, nobody sane would bother faking one, it would be far more expensive than the small price bump would justify.

Personally I wouldn't pay extra for an SE unless it was a garaged queen in immaculate condition with a complete history.