Fabia Sport - A Few Questions

Just got this today (08 tdi) and it's not perfect, but given the price I didn't expect it to be.

It's missing the owners hand book, was it a standard hand book or one for the Sport?

With not having the hand book, how many litres does the fuel tank hold? 

What's the correct size tyre for it? (It has 4 different tyres (I know) which given time and money will be getting changed to matching but probably 2 at a time))

Did the Mk2 ever come with a cd multi changer?

Under seat drawers, case of just trawling ebay? Or so rare its dealer only?

The rather poor attempt at a rear diffuser, does it just clip off of the bumper or is it on for good? (If I could remove it, I could clean and seal it over night with no chance of rain)

Bound to be more questions, but the above for now haha

I too have a sport! 

The fuel tank has an official capacity of 45 liters however if you open the gas vent tab when filling you can just about squeeze 50 in.

Standard tyre size is 205/45/16, I run mine on 215s on 7J wheels for the (marginal) extra width and side wall.

Not sure regarding the cd multichanger, mine has an aux in.

Underseat drawers from any Fabia will fit.

Rear diffuser is glued on.

Hope that helps!

If you have the original head unit it should be MP3 compatible, so you should be able to load about 8 albums on a single CD if you convert them to MP3 format.

http://master.skoda-auto.com/mini-apps/owners-manuals/fabia-54

Head unit manuals also here.

Edited by KeithCheetham
Online handbook

Thanks for all that, pity I can't just unclip it and leave it indoors to seal over night. Ahh well, might have a few weeks off coming up to do that anyway haha

I have my Octy Estate for sale at the moment, and may just have a set of 17" spiders spare (estate comes with 16" as standard, so depends if it sells with the 16" or 17") I know they fit, but do they suit?