What connector for Nilfisk C110.7?

slicendice

I've got a Nilfisk C110.7 and want to get a snow foam attachment for it. The AutoBrite one seems to get very good reviews but I don't know which connector to get. Quick question first...I've assumed that the AutoBrite would connect directly to the gun and not to the end of the lance - is that correct?

In terms of which connector, the AutoBrite website has the following options:

• Nilfisk Pro
  • Nilfisk Quick Release Spigott
  • Nilfisk/Kew/Alto (Bayonet)

image.png.bca2d608bf72afb4dc91ca6026512090.png

The connector on my C110.7 (i.e. the end of the lance that attaches to the gun) is this:

image.png.d6eedee5e0630289670c8ee326e0e0ac.png

That seems to match the Pro connector most closely...but I didn't think the C110 was classed as a Pro model?

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks!

I’ve the bayonet for my c120.... it looks like you’re trying to attach it to the wrong part! 

The adapter fits on the snowfoam bottle that then slots in the gun of the jet washer (the bottom of the two on the left of the picture)

D3ECBB3E-5DA0-4B69-A590-7DF8AF563B2C.jpeg

Edited by jars

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a snow foam lance for my Nilfisk and I just emailed the pics same as you have to the company and they told me what I needed. 👍

Saved me from buying the wrong one and having to wait for a few more days before running around the car like a big kid!😁