Pin out for Amundsen head unit

Does anyone have a pin out diagram for the Amundsen head unit? Having been on Erwin, the only thing I can find is a pin out diagram for an e-Golf Mk7.

I am trying to confirm the pin outs for the area in red rectangle in the diagram below - I assume the numbering will be the same for the Octy?

784162796_pinoutml7.thumb.png.1b0c5fc3af2761846c5693e891ec0cc7.png

Thanks @SashaGrace. I am retrofitting a highline reverse camera. My car has a quadlock (T-harness) extension and the numbers printed on it seem to be wrong, this has caused hours of confusion yesterday! 

Block E (on your diagram) shows the CAN High & Low (pins 6 &12) on the left of the block which concurs with the Golf Mk7 pinout diagram, my harness had the numbers printed on the right!

I will also need to go back and check the video connection wires (Block B) are in the correct pins. Incidentally do you / anyone know if the the FBAS IN+ and  OUT- pins are used for anything else - the extension harness I have has wires in all pins (as is normal for a replacement harness) and I have had to remove the wires in these pins - I am assuming these are not connected to anything but just extra wires in the harness? I hope this makes sense!