Limp mode

Hi looking for advice I have the skoda fabia 1.6 tdi 5 door 2012 hatchback. It has went into limp mode but no warning lights have came up on the dashboard and no codes came up on a diagnostics computer that should cause it to happen. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations on how to source the problem? 

Have you tried to disconnect the battery, leave it a while, then connect and try driving again?

May not make an iota of but then again... 

On 11/05/2020 at 20:14, Stevenbee said:

Hi looking for advice I have the skoda fabia 1.6 tdi 5 door 2012 hatchback. It has went into limp mode but no warning lights have came up on the dashboard and no codes came up on a diagnostics computer that should cause it to happen. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations on how to source the problem? 

Might be map sensor worth checking, my one had flashing coil light I replaced EGR which didn't fix it and turned out to be a map sensor in end .