Washer Fluid Funnel Mod Replacement

I did not notice anything unusual while going through the thread but I guess these things can happen even when you think you have been careful not to duplicate logins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NZ100 said:

PLANTMAN, bet your glad you posted this. 🤗

Does seem to be the way sometimes, someone posts something and all hell breaks loose and people start getting very defensive about others ideas! ;)

This isn't mandatory as a replacement - nobody is saying you have to do this - just posting that I had a split washer cap so I replaced with the newer style funnels that Skoda are using more and more and I have to say I am very happy with the replacement :)

Since the original one was almost the same price it made sense to try something a bit different. 

The link to the ebay seller worked out all good for me so annoying that someone had an issue!  

Ho hum - makes for an interesting thread I guess!!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, NZ100 said:

All fitted, no problems. 

AND, i was able to have a play with my strut fitted bonnet. 😁

I prefer to wear a flat or baseball cap rather than a bonnet. 😉

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

I made the upgrade few months ago, but forgot to make the video. I am posting it here as more people search for my channel when it comes to Škoda and cars in general. @Plantman I hope you don’t mind.

• Like 1