Replacement alloy centre caps

Hi I am hoping someone might be able to suggest the best way to replace the centre caps on 215/45/17 SEAT Alhambra 17inch alloys with Skoda emblems?

The alloy part no. is 7M7601025B and the centre cap part no. is 7M7601149D F but I can only find with SEAT emblems. 

The emblem size is 90mm, the full cap size 160mm.

IMG-20200525-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200525-WA0006.jpg

I doubt very much you'll find a proper centre cap so you might have to try eBay for the stick on badges for the caps .... It depends on the size of them as most are either 56mm or 60mm in diameter 

As above...56/60mm skoda centre caps with wheel nut caps only option out I'm afraid. Going through the same process with audi wheels on my car.

Thanks for the input. Do you know if the 90mm bonnet emblem sticker would do the job or do the 2 little bits of plastic that stick out for fitting then prohibit sticking to a flat surface? 

Cheers. I might order one up and see how I get on. Failing that follow your suggestion of centre caps and wheel nut caps.