Projector headlights upgrade? Rapid

JThorpy

I think the major issue when this was looked at on here 5 or 6 years back was the £650 a side cost ( or thereabouts )

But at least the discussion is there in the Rapid archives.

Edited by camelspyyder

The factory standard halogens have long life bulbs which gives feeble glow like a yellow candle. Most on here that have upgraded go for Nightbreakers or similar at maybe 10% of the cost of the projector headkamps. I don't think the projectors were ever optimised for RHD either. Maybe some Irish market owners can elaborate ( they were optional over there ).

There is a few right hand drive projector headlamps for sale on eBay uk second hand which I think they were an upgrade on the latest models. I'm just not sure if the wiring is the same and the canbus etc. You can buy them brand new from Germany for right hand drive but mega money