Am i missing a pipe or going insane?

I have a mk2 1.8tsi 2010 and have found what looks like a missing pipe, I found an old you tube video and their engine looks the same so i'm guessing everything is normal but I'm still curious 

The part i'm questioning is the pipe with the yellow paint in this picture 

Octavia mk2.jpg

It's part of the intake manifold. Presumably blocked off or blanked. Same on the 2.0 vRS. It maybe a specific country or region adaption like california with additional emissions gear. 

8 minutes ago, TheClient said:

It's part of the intake manifold. Presumably blocked off or blanked. Same on the 2.0 vRS. It maybe a specific country or region adaption like california with additional emissions gear. 

Ah thank you very much, I feel like i can feel some pressure holding my finger against the hole, I've some issues with my car so have been checking everything but this stumped me I have since found more pictures online and they all look the same so I'm just being paranoid.

thank you for your reply can stop worrying about it now

2 minutes ago, Ididit99 said:

Ah thank you very much, I feel like i can feel some pressure holding my finger against the hole, I've some issues with my car so have been checking everything but this stumped me I have since found more pictures online and they all look the same so I'm just being paranoid.

thank you for your reply can stop worrying about it now

Mm. Maybe it is a one way valve then. seems strange, if you can feel pressure though, that means air flow!  I'll try mine later. But I can 100% confirm there is nothing normally connected there on Europe spec cars.

2 hours ago, TheClient said:

Mm. Maybe it is a one way valve then. seems strange, if you can feel pressure though, that means air flow!  I'll try mine later. But I can 100% confirm there is nothing normally connected there on Europe spec cars.

In that case it's probably me being paranoid, had the car stall a few times due to a PCV and coil pack and thought for a while i'd knocked something or lost a pipe