Aux plug not working

davedetecting

I had a search and couldn`t find any information.

My Yeti is a 2013 110bhp 4x4 Elegance.

I tried the aux socket in the armrest but it doesn`t work, is this a common problem and how do I gain access to it?

Also I tried an SD card but it doesn`t work either, msg reads not able to read it? I would like to use a usb flash drive with my music on it or Spotify.

Thanks.

Dave

Not sure about the Aux socket - what did you try to connect to it. As far as the SD card is concerned they are sensitive to the formatting so you might need to reformat the card to readable format, try FAT.  Also I think the 2013 system can only “read" up to 32gb cards - try a search but I am sure someone will come back with a definitive answer!

Edited by Expatman

19 minutes ago, Expatman said:

Not sure about the Aux socket - what did you try to connect to it. As far as the SD card is concerned they are sensitive to the formatting so you might need to reformat the card to readable format, try FAT.  Also I think the 2013 system can only “read" up to 32gb cards - try a search but I am sure someone will come back with a definitive answer!

Thanks I will have a look at the card I used. I thought I could have used Bluetooth to send the music to the head unit but that doesn`t work either.

Either cd`s or the radio.

Well I've got that unit in my first Yeti and all the things you want/wanted to do worked and still work. Let me know what help you need and I will try to suss it for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, freedie said:

Well I've got that unit in my first Yeti and all the things you want/wanted to do worked and still work. Let me know what help you need and I will try to suss it for you.

Thanks I have had some new ideas to try, if they don`t work I will be in touch.

• Like 1

2012 Bolero.
Up to 32gb SD cards
Only MP3 data and unprotected WMA data can be read from the SD card. All other data is ignored.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Sno_monsta said:

I've got a 32gb SD card and my 2010 only reads some of the MP3 data, I've lost everything after T in the car.

Card is fine when I plug it into the PC.

Are the tracks in albums or the root of SD card?