Installing alarm with all sensors

I got a 2017 Superb Combi 2.0 TDI 4X4 L&K a few months ago, which has every other box ticked but no factory fitted alarm. Is it possible to install it, if, what are the part numbers? For coding, I've got VCDS. I'd like to get the level sensors, towing protection, inside movement sensor and siren working. The car was made for the Finnish market, I don't know if I already have some parts installed or not. 

I guess anything is doable but the cost is sometimes the barrier. Hope someone comes along with a useful answer, but I’m interested - are there no car thefts in Finland?!

5 hours ago, drewellis said:

I guess anything is doable but the cost is sometimes the barrier. Hope someone comes along with a useful answer, but I’m interested - are there no car thefts in Finland?!

Apparently we don't, because someone bought a 54k € car and didn't need a 330 € alarm system. 😄

With vcds you can activate the alarm without sensors:

Alarm

09-Central Elect. Adaptation.

IDE04928-ENG115867-Anti-theft device-Akustischer Alarm Signalhorn,adapted from,not active ,to,active ,

IDE04928-ENG141960-Anti-theft device-Anti-theft alarm system,adapted from,not active ,to,active ,

Once this is done the alarm will sound if you try to open a door from the inside with the car locked. 

The alarm also sounds if you disconnect the trailer plug from a locked car. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tin82 said:

With vcds you can activate the alarm without sensors:

Alarm

09-Central Elect. Adaptation.

IDE04928-ENG115867-Anti-theft device-Akustischer Alarm Signalhorn,adapted from,not active ,to,active ,

IDE04928-ENG141960-Anti-theft device-Anti-theft alarm system,adapted from,not active ,to,active ,

Once this is done the alarm will sound if you try to open a door from the inside with the car locked. 

The alarm also sounds if you disconnect the trailer plug from a locked car. 

Will test this today, thanks. 

Yeah, this worked. I checked for the other available codes, it seemed that I could enable the ultrasonic sensors for someone moving inside the cabin. Any info on the sensor part numbers? I checked under the rearview mirror plastic housing, there were no sensors installed, although there were fittings for them. If the wirings were there already, it would be quite easy to install them.