The DAB saga continues.....

Any aerial installers on here or does anyone recommend one in the West Norfolk area. I need a dab aerial put on my car and a professional it would take an hour however it would take me about a week if i slept in my car and did nothing else.

I have to run another cable to the head unit and having Parkinsons makes it slightly longer than five minutes plus a more amusing spectacle to the observer! Someone has offered to help so thankfully I won’t keep face planting in the boot of the car 😊

good news about fm and am I will probably just about finished messing with my car about then 🤔

thanks for the replies guys

😙😙😎

@Kevlil

There's an idea for a boot sticker, you've maybe seen the one that reads 'I'm not drunk, I'm avoiding potholes!'.

How about 'I'm not drunk, I've got Parkies!'

Hopefully you'll take this in the humorous spirit intended.

If I was down your part of the country I'd offer to help as my dad suffered from Parkinson's for 25 years so I know how tricky stuff like this, that is simple and straightforward for some else, can be.   Unfortunately I'm too far away to realistically help but good luck with the aerial - I hope you get it sorted!

Edited by skomaz