MY21 configurator and brochure

5 hours ago, stephenlumley said:

are now live!!

I am not sure either of those are MY21 spec, the brochure and the configurator both offer the 190bhp Tdi, I believe this is replaced by a Euro 6d compliant 200bhp Tdi for My21 spec?

11 minutes ago, stephenlumley said:

You might be right but I think I read somewhere that the engine upgrades were going to be phased in over the next few months not neccesarily at MY21 change.

On closer inspection, you are probably right as the brochure does refer to area view and predictive cruise control which are part of the MY21 spec I believe.

25 minutes ago, defiant said:

Not a fan of it, two spokes looks weird to me..

I agree, not a fan of the two spoke. It appears that Travel Assist pack which seems to be the only way of getting Predictive ACC with traffic jam assist and Adaptive Lane Assist is only available in combination with the 2 spoke heated steering wheel. Not sure how that works on Sportline trim.

The MY21 Kodiaq brochure now mentions in tiny writing that the Edition and Scout are only available 'from stock' so presumably no new ones being made in those trims.

2 hours ago, MaddicIrl said:

I am not sure either of those are MY21 spec, the brochure and the configurator both offer the 190bhp Tdi, I believe this is replaced by a Euro 6d compliant 200bhp Tdi for My21 spec?

new I had seen reference to the engine changes somewhere

image.png.44d407b846489e3853c0b80214c1fea1.png

Edited by stephenlumley
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stephenlumley said:

new I had seen reference to the engine changes somewhere

image.png.44d407b846489e3853c0b80214c1fea1.png

You are right, that does say by the end of the year. I skipped straight to the part relating to the Superb so read "In the new model year"