WRC Stickers? / Pictures: Fabia (V)RS - OZ-Racing Superturismo WRC

vRS19TD' date='

I think that would be no problem but as it's a wee while away i'll see if i can source a Skoda dealer out there who will send them out direct as it'll be much faster and will be just as cheap i'm sure!

Any updates i'll let ya know:D :D[/quote']

Happy to wait, cheers. :thumbup:

As regards the wheels, i prefer the white OZ alloys to the silver alloys. :thumbup:

Thats one of the best fabias ever man.. its just awesome.. the wheels look so good, the tail lights are amazing.. u only need the black projector lights for the front and its gonna look so wonderful

Thanks a lot!!! :D

I was going for the "black headlight projectors" [TYC Europe] untill I found out, that they couldn't be used...with the "manufacturers Xenon"....because of the "height and lenght adjustment"....

The only way to use Xenon...was to use "aftermarket kits" withous "heigt and length adjustment" :( And...I really want to use my "Skoda Original Xenon" (though we have changed the bulbs to 6000 Kelvin)

Otherwise...I'ld definitly go for the "black headlight projectors" from TYC Europe! ;)

-=[Tobbe]=-

You talking about the one at West End Garage Broxburn?!!! Its a bit Lairy innit?!!!:eek:

There's one at All Electric in Halesowen as well but i don't think it's been done to the extremes of the one at West End Robbers in Broxburn, it's just got loads of stickers plastered over it.

WOW!!!

Nice work fella. I must confess that the rear lights are not to my taste' date=' but the rest looks stunning. I love the OZ wheels in particular. :thumbup:[/quote']

Thanks!!! :) :) :)

Feels great to hear so many "good comments" about our car!!!

-=[Tobbe]=-