Looking for a 280 sportline...

Hello,

Due to an accident my Superb 190 has been written off.

I’ve now got around 17k burning a hole in my pocket and I’m looking for a 280 Sportline... but they seem to be pretty rare below £20k.

If anyone is looking to sell or is selling soon, please let me know.

Cheers,

Tom.

Yep for that money you'll struggle as only the early 2015/16 cars are below £18k (usually with 40k+ miles).

Just keep an eye on AutoTrader and see if you can save up a bit more!

The used car market is quick at the moment- lack of supply and plenty of demand as people don't want to commit to an expensive new car.

I just missed out on a ‘17 black saloon with 44k on AutoTrader for  £16.5k 😞

There’s a green one on eBay for £17k, but I’m not sure I can get on board with the colour!

4 hours ago, TC. said:

There’s a green one on eBay for £17k, but I’m not sure I can get on board with the colour!

Haven't seen that one you refer to but I'd love to have a "British Racing Green" colour option on the MKIII Sportline in Sweden, just endless shades of grays, black and white were available :speechless: 

I have even considered a wrap in BRG...