Hello from the North!

Hi, just purchased a Fabia VRS from Simpsons Skoda in Colne.

Had it 4 days now, and it is better than the Golf TDI Match that i had.

Now that i have one, i spot the bloody things everywhere!!! Simpsons are selling them like hot cakes.

Fabia VRS in Silver, 54k.

Does anybody now where i can get cruise control fitted in the North West, i asked Simpsons, but they didn't seem keen as you needed to add a wire to the ECU.

All credit to them, i went to pick it up and they had put new pads on the front and are going to replace the driver's seat bolster under warrenty when it goes in for service/MOT in Sept.

...Now that i have one' date=' i spot the bloody things everywhere!!!

Does anybody now where i can get cruise control fitted in the North West, i asked Simpsons, but they didn't seem keen as you needed to add a wire to the ECU..[/quote']

Tee hee! Welcome from another Skoda anorak :rofl:

I can't help re the second question; there's tons of info on here about modding and what you need to keep in mind.

:wavey:

Mo

There is a Sticky Thread about cruise control.

Not sure if the guy that does it (big K) is still around - maybe someone can confirm. Or just try sending him a PM

P.S. Are you coming to the Cat & Fiddle meet on Saturday?