Fuse issue

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. 

Heater fan isn't working on any number. Called to an auto spark and he investigated the fuses.  Fuse number 32 well blown, in fact, almost melted with a big black burnt bubble on it.  The fuse was 30amp, he changed it to 15amp.  Less than 10mins of me leaving, the fan stopped working again. Any ideas? 

2014 Rapid.   Thanks in advance 

I guess you meant fuse 39? That's the one for the fresh air blower. 30 Amp is the correct value according to wiring diagrams. Did the autospark do any investigating beyond finding the blown fuse and replacing it with one that was doomed to fail?

Try a new 30 amp fuse there, but look closely at the contacts that it plugs into before fitting. Clean away any corrosion you might find and correct any looseness in the fit if there is any.

The autospark didn't really look. Into too much.  I just drove up with no appointment so i guess he was busy with other stuff.  He did however suggest buying a whole new fuse box from the breakers and a new heating regulator.  Then he went on to say a 30amp fuse is too much.  Reckons by the state of the blown fuse, i was lucky the car didn't catch fire.

My knowledge on this kind of thing isn't great. 

I will now check for any corrosion as you mentioned and see about getting another 30amp fuse.