Can I fit an ASZ turbo onto a BLT?

sakta

Going on from my other post looking for a BLT turbo..... can I buy an ASZ turbo, install an EGR delete, and then fit an ASZ turbo straight onto my BLT engine without any modification? As I understand the EGR is placed differently on the ASZ but otherwise they are identical 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, danz_144 said:

Could you recommend a turbo for my car then?

None. Your car is non turbo so you’d need to spend minimum over a grand to fit a turbo, it would take a ton of work to completely overhaul the engine so it doesn’t blow up from the added power, tune it etc 

want more power? Buy a different car, that engine is far too basic and small to do anything with 

Edited by sakta
  • Like 1

Okay, ASZ turbo fitted and EGR and ASV are Deleted. Now the car starts and idles fine, but is not boosting and being smokey and doesn’t have enough power to drive. No error codes on ECU

Any ideas? I remember someone mentioning adjusting some sort of screw on the turbo - VNT rod adjustment or something? Mechanic has no idea

Edited by sakta