RCD330 Radio on a 2010 Elegance?

gromr123

I've just picked up a 2010 Elegance in 4x4 with the 170hp engine. It's an absolutely fantastic car and drives very nicely. I'm now looking at changing the head unit for something a little more modern. The general concusses is that the RCD330 plus is the go-to plug and play headunit for this kinda era of VAG cars.

Seems to tick all the boxes and is pretty affordable. No DAB is a little annoying but it'll certainly be a massive step up from the Bolero unit that's in the car currently.

Has anyone fitted one to this year or Yeti and could confirm whether it work with the steering controls, the parking sensors etc.

Where is the best place to buy one from? Aliexpress/ebay is cheap but I'd rather order one from closer to home If it doesn't cost a fortune more!

Thanks

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, feirmeoir said:

bump

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195218813274?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338956825&toolid=10049&customid=777_777_777

I was planning on removing the original bolero unit with something like this.

I'm assuming I'll need an iso adapter and a different fascia to fit?

Any other considerations or things to be wary of?

• 8 months later...