Skoda superb estate TSI engine choice

FamilyGuy81

I am considering buying a used Skoda Superb estate, but need some advice over engine choice. I’m a relatively low mileage driver (10-12k per yr) and soon to be affected by the ULEZ extension. So, I’m more inclined to go petrol. However, this is a family car used for town driving and holidays with the kids, so needs to be economical. I like the Sportline trim for looks, but don’t want the 280ps as I don’t need that kind of power or fuel bills! So far, I am only managing to find this model and trim with the 2.0 litre 220ps engine.

1) Is this the 2.0 220ps the other engine choice on offer in this trim? Any experience of its fuel economy for those that have this engine?

2) Is this available in the 1.5 150ps engine? I have heard this is a good choice for the estate, but nothing coming up in Sportline trim? 

3) Do do all the engines comes with the ACT technology?