Virtual dashboard

After 2 months of use - only done just under 600 miles (thanks, Covid) - the virtual display is now defaulting to a display that I don't like and never used every time I start up. 

Anybody know why?

3 minutes ago, RodTucker said:

After 2 months of use - only done just under 600 miles (thanks, Covid) - the virtual display is now defaulting to a display that I don't like and never used every time I start up. 

Anybody know why?

Might be virtual display settings see if in classic view and not one that you can set yourself then use view button on steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/11/2020 at 13:21, RodTucker said:

Anybody know why?

I think you can change the screens (maybe the default) within the infotainment system if you go to vehicle>virtual cockpit

I think you can also enable/disable screens by holding down one of the buttons on the right hand side of the steering wheel

I'm trying the 'sporty' display for a while and so far my Kamiq has not defaulted to the 'classic' view.  :) 

At 5 weeks old, I've now covered 1507 miles :o

On 14/11/2020 at 19:20, ayrshiredude said:

Whats your thoughts on it so far?  I'm getting min in just over a weeks time :biggrin:

Amazing car, not too keen in the digital dash, I prefer the old fashioned dials.

Car is VERY comfy and quiet but not as well finished as my old Karoq which I think was 'more solid' as a car with thicker body panels.

As the Kamiq is lighter than the karoQ, I'm getting a better range on MPG from Gatwick to Brighton & Hove each day.

As this car was already built and 'spec'd  up' it did not have all the bells and whistles I wanted, but as they say, beggars can't be choosers.

Very nice car for the money, and I'm glad I chose it too.

Please let us know when you pick yours up.  :)

This is mine in race blue....

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 20.09.58.png

Edited by Macdemon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Macdemon said:

Amazing car, not too keen in the digital dash, I prefer the old fashioned dials.

Car is VERY comfy and quiet but not as well finished as my old Karoq which I think was 'more solid' as a car with thicker body panels.

As the Kamiq is lighter than the karoQ, I'm getting a better range on MPG from Gatwick to Brighton & Hove each day.

As this car was already built and 'spec'd  up' it did not have all the bells and whistles I wanted, but as they say, beggars can't be choosers.

Very nice car for the money, and I'm glad I chose it too.

Please let us know when you pick yours up.  :)

This is mine in race blue....

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 20.09.58.png

Lovely colour thats the same as I am getting. Race Blue SE L standard spec but getting a towbar fitted so I can take my bike with me.  Looking forward to it.  It is being delivered on Tuesday.  Moving from a Seat Ibiza FR so totally different.  I think the Kamiq is a better finished car and should be more comfortable.  Same engine as the Ibiza had 1.0 115 So should be similar power wise.