Assistance system failure

On 07/11/2020 at 22:23, Soko1982 said:

Has anyone came across and resolved the issue with assistance systems error messages such as:

- side assist not availabe at the moment

- parking sensors not available at the moment

- emergency brake not available

link to YT video with error messages: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiijDlGCjOI

Language is set to Slovenian, but i hope you'll get the point. 

Those messages appear and disappear, sometimes just the error for parking sensors keeps lit and disappears only after car has been turned off for certain period of time. 

This issue started almost immediatelly after i got the car in end of August and problem for me is still not resolved. I reported the problem to my dealer who uploaded couple of new protocols into the car, but issue keeps poping out. Finally when they ran out of options, they reported the error to the factory and now i am waiting for the fix from Škoda itself. 

So, has anyone came across with such issue? I hear there are same problems on Golf 8. The issue is quite bothering since error messages pop out almost on daily basis now. 

IMG_20200916_083049.jpg

IMG_20200916_083003_1.jpg

IMG_20200916_083042.jpg

Every day mine throws up new faults and Skoda (not the innocent dealers) still have no fix. If you've just bought the car, reject it.

On 20/11/2020 at 19:12, Soko1982 said:

So, long story short, when i drove away, steering wheel still makes the sounds (i saw the replaced part with my eyes, so yes the had it replaced) and after couple of miles assistance errors popped out again. 

Does the steering wheel noise happen while driving or standing still?

Speak of the devil…

I just had the “Front Assist is limited” message today. 
Cleared up after a minute.  Just enough to make a photo of it. 

The literal message in Slovenian was: Delovanje sistema Front Assist je omejeno.

There was some light fog.

• 2 years later...