Current Lead-time?

sparckzero

I couldn't find a better place to put this - please feel free to move it if I've missed something!

Does anybody know how lead-times are looking at the moment? I placed an order for a new Scala in late September - 2 months later and the dealer is currently unable to provide a build week, nevermind an estimated handover date.

Have I just been unlucky, or does this match with your experience at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to provide an update here - I've had it confirmed today that the car will be built in mid-January, so should be able to collect on 1st March with a new '21' plate (Brexit dependent, of course!).

In total, that would be 5 months from order to delivery. A much longer lead time than was originally stated by the dealer (8-12 weeks) - but not much they can do about that, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, varaderoguy said:

Put down a deposit right now - then your pricing will be held pre: Dec 3 price rise.

No worries - I'd already put the deposit down when I ordered the car back in September, and also confirmed with the dealer that the price is "locked-in" as agreed. :)