Problem to close electric tailgate from key fob

I have a Octavia 1.0TSI 2018

I have activated the function  (with OBD11) so I´m able to close the tailgate from the key fob and the button in the car.

My problem is that when i do it from the key fob it stops after approx. 50%.
If i press the key again it starts to open.
So i have to push it quickly one time, then press and hold and the tailgate closes.

The button in the car works perfektly.

I have tried both key fobs and to be close to the car but it is always the same.

Anyone that have the same problem or have a solution?

• 2 months later...

I have now figured out it stops after xx seconds and not at a certain point/angle.
Anyone that has activated this function and has the same problem?

I have activated mine so it now opens and closes from the key fob and from the button by the gear lever. It also still closes from the switch on the tailgate and i have had no issues

12 minutes ago, skodavia said:

I have activated mine so it now opens and closes from the key fob and from the button by the gear lever. It also still closes from the switch on the tailgate and i have had no issues

OK. Then there´s something strange with mine.
Did you use the OBD11 app or longcoding?

I used VCDS and also used the guide that is posted on this forum, it worked 1st time no problem, a lot better than how it left the factory, why they don't program this way as standard is beyond me!!