Headlamp Earth Problem?

Hi,

My 2013 Mk2 Fabia Reaction has suddenly started showing dashboard warnings for the lights and screen washer only when I rotate the light control to headlights - there's no screen washer warning unless put the head lights on!

On investigation I found that the offside headlamp wasn't working.

I also noticed that the warning lights changed their level of illumination intermittently making me think that this could be a shared high resistance earth problem effecting both the offside headlamp and screen washer given they both physically located in the same area.

If this is cause, can anyone point me in the direction of the earth point for these two components?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Here's a quick update on the problem thanks UrbanPanzer's suggestion.

• On checking again, it was the rear fog lamp and screen wash warning lights that flickered on only when the headlamps were turned on, however they don't come on when you flash the headlamps! 
  • I replaced the O/S headlamp bulb, (projector type) which turned out not to be working after all, however the rear fog and screen washer warning lights still came on.
  • I then replaced the rear fog lamp bulb, but still both the warning lights came on with the headlamps! 

This is really weird - has anyone else experienced this type of fault?

• 5 weeks later...