Recommendations for 235/50/18...?

raystaggs

The wife's Tiguan (150 TDI 4motion) has a set of Jinyu Crosspro YS82s fitted and I'm looking to replace them.

Anyone running this size tyre on their Skodas?  We live in quite a rural area, so standing water and mud on the road is par for the course...

Cheers

Ideally you want tyres that can deal with cold rain, field run off, occasional snow and better weather in the summer.

So get all seasons, but there isn’t the greatest choice in this size, I would suggest Continental all season contact, but alternatives include Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Goodyear vector 4season Gen 2 (there is a new gen3, but not in this size).  

I wouldn’t fit budget tyres, they may save some money, but unlikely to last as long, you only need them to let go once and damage bill will be much more than you save.

27 minutes ago, Carlston said:

235/50R18 isn't a Skoda size.

Kodiaq uses 235/55R18 as does the latest Tiguan.

Michelin CrossClimates are available in both these sizes.

Couldn't quite stretch to the latest Tiguan... It's the last of the previous gen.