Brake Pads - who are OEM for Mkiii

Hi all,

Just looking to place front pads on my wife's mk3 1.2 petrol.  Just looking for oem pads.

I have used Pagid and ATE on my other cars but not sure about this one.  Not looking for sporty upgrades just good quality comparable to skoda original.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks,

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Jurid is what VW fitted to my wife's August 2015 Polo with ATE front brakes (288mm), though I've never ever bought Jurid stuff, I seem to remember that the front pads  have VW Group ID on them + ATE + Jurid, so that is why I'm thinking that at least VW Polo got ATE assemblies but ATE got the pads from Jurid.

I'm not near the point of needing replace any pads or discs yet, only 34K miles.

Thanks Rum4mo that's very useful.  As we are in lockdown I have a bit of breathing space as wife isn't using it at the moment - cars only done 26k but the school run is up and down a ridiculous hill.