Abnormal Tyre Wear

Evening All, I have a 2014 Elegance Estate with 238,380 up. I bought it with 153k miles. It had a set of flebay Eurovis tyres on, then it has had 2 sets of Nexens which lasted just under 20k a set, the n/s rear always needed replacing before the others but I always change in axle pairs or full sets. Anyway, I didnt think 20k was particularly good out of a set and in Sept Costco had an offer on Goodyear Eagles so I fitted a set.

As the car is a Private Hire I'm normally very fussy about things like tyres checking regularly. I was stunned this morning to find that after only 6,800 miles the rears were on the markers, now changed for new Nexens on the rear, plenty of tread left on the front Goodyears.

Anyone else had anything similar, being front drive Im used to front tyres wearing faster than the rears.

IMG_20210119_140200.jpg

IMG_20210119_141126.jpg

Looks like you're getting wear on the inside shoulder which is common enough. Is it a Greenline or standard model?

Most likely it's a combination of sagging rear springs & dampers and wheel alignment being a bit off. I posted details of the geometry in the thread below. See what your ride height is like before going any further.

23 hours ago, chimaera said:

Looks like you're getting wear on the inside shoulder which is common enough. Is it a Greenline or standard model?

Most likely it's a combination of sagging rear springs & dampers and wheel alignment being a bit off. I posted details of the geometry in the thread below. See what your ride height is like before going any further.

Standard not Greenline....Im more concerned they only lasted 6,800 miles...on the back, fronts still got plenty left..