MIB2 stereo upgrade and Setup afterwards

Hello.

I've changed my stereo from an MIB1 to and MIB2 with upgraded glass 8 inch screen.

It's all been coded as best as I can tell, apart from a few things which I wanted to ask about here.

It was meant to have had component protection removed but by the looks of things, it's had hacked software loaded onto it instead ? Because it has a component protection fault error code on 19 gateway and 5F multimedia but still works and doesn't show any errors.

I'm going to get this removed properly so that will get rid of that error. 

Also, I'm getting errors for TSR missinng data bus error, aswell as the traffic sign restricted message. 

I thought as I had upgraded to an MIB2 that that error wouldn't have happened, but I'm not sure if that's because I haven't upgraded the camera firmware to match the mib2 system ? As it will still be mib1. 

Also, when in the driver assistance A5 there is the option to change navigation type to mib2 standard or high or psd1.5, psd1.4 but when I just try and change it, it's says it won't allow the change. Is that something to do with the camera firmware not matching the stereo ? 

The mib2 unit is running software version 0252 but I think there is the option for newer firmware 0253, but because of how the software on my unit was messed with when coded, not sure if I update before removing the component protection fault it will disable the audio til it's removed, and will I loose android auto etc ? 

Apart from those 3 errors, everything works as it should but I'm just trying to make sure it's all working correctly is all.

Any help would be appreciated 

Screenshot_20210128-153923_OBDeleven.thumb.jpg.fd12473aa6482c7582ddd82830686a69.jpgScreenshot_20210128-153940_OBDeleven.thumb.jpg.1a891d2fd0f18e2ce06735fc57f0faaf.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-153959_OBDeleven.jpg