2012 Skoda superb paint fade

hi, has anyone else had any issues with paint fading, my drives side door and the drivers side bumper has it, the car is white and its been like it since I've owned, has a yellow tinge to it

ill have a look at that kit, seen a few other cars with slight yellowing, will try some of the things mentioned on a hopefully dry day to come 

Certainly sounds like contamination in the clearcoat.. I'd use a fallout remover first (something like Iron-X) then a claybar.
You'll likely need to polish the paint afterwards as claying can cause marring, but after that it should bring your paint back to normal.

@ashskoda Welcome to the forum.

?

Do you mean since you got the car from new, or since you got the car used.

If you can check at sometime with a detailer or paint shop and have them measure the paint thickness.

See if the Factory paint or a repair from being in transit or since on the front and door.

PS

Contamination comes from the environment.  Basically in the air / out of the sky.

So Industrial fallout, acid rain, rail stations, factories, near places where spraying goes on, chemicals, farms etc etc,

or maybe where parked and sun, or reflected sun, sea salt from being parked at seaside 

Edited by e-Roottoot

since i had it used, its only on part of the front bumper, and theres no visible damage, so dont believe its been in an accident, car is straight, but you never know i guess, think it likely is contamination to the clear coat, as above, but will check few of the clay and other process before, if it doesnt work, worth a try