BCM Highline.

Good afternoon,  ready to fit my new bcm and wiring for the retrofit foglights/drls. 

I got myself one from a superb 2010. 1k0 937 087 P. S0615 H104. Can anyone confirm that this is a highline module and will the pins be different than one from a Octavia mk2 2012. 

Thank you for any advice, rather find out before I actually fit it and have to take it out again. 

Yup, pretty sure that's a highline and it'll be pin compatible.

Your only issue will be the lighting configuration. Typically, there isn't a correct byte 18 value for the Octavia (which is why it's 00) so you'd ideally need VCP or ODIS to copy/configure the lighting configuration directly in the EEPROM.

After fitting, it'll still need coding and remote fobs matching but that's about it :)

Thanks Langers2k, as you recall I don't have vcp or odis. Remember you did my power folding mirrors for me a while back. I assuming my fob can be be done with vcds,  which I have. Will I need the key code as I do not have that. Unfortunately  the last owner has lost that. 

Edited by Kevt1960

Yup, the remote fob can be done with VCDS.

It's just the remote unlock/locking for the doors. No code is needed as it'll learn the new fobs when you press the buttons on them :)

I remember now, if you have some light config issues, let me know and we can sort something out to fix them.

Thanks. Let's hope it goes well. Wating for the wiring loom to arrive from Poland. Delayed due to Brexit according to UPS 🤬. Will do the rest next week hopefully.