Kamiq Grill surround

Kevsskoda

sorry for late reply.   i decided to act on this thread...  so i have just emailed the dealer i bought my Sel from  (chrome grill), to see if they do it.   (doubt it)

11 hours ago, Heat said:

sorry for late reply.   i decided to act on this thread...  so i have just emailed the dealer i bought my Sel from  (chrome grill), to see if they do it.   (doubt it)

I expect they do as the black grill is on my Monte Carlo so it’s a part for sure.

I know the part is available at £60, but they recommend  a dealer fit due to having to release the radiator, iv heard the dealers charge around £380 to fit. Im enquiring about a vinyl wrap.o

25 minutes ago, Northam said:

Need to get out somewhere more scenic and take some decent shots.

228FCD46-4199-4865-9F5B-CC8423307ECE.jpeg

Nice

1 minute ago, Kevsskoda said:

I know the part is available at £60, but they recommend  a dealer fit due to having to release the radiator, iv heard the dealers charge around £380 to fit. Im enquiring about a vinyl wrap.o

Nice

If only we could, dying to give it a good blast. Got a Black bonnet badge on way from Czech also.

Wow £380 to fit !!!!  My lad has a 8 year old BMW 1 Series Coupe, he swapped out his grill for a black one, took ten - fifteen minutes to do it clipped out a dream and new one clipped back the same.

Yes agree, something to do with having to loosen the radiator and then releasing the chrome which is clipped and Pvc welded to the grill.  May mot be too bad for the more Mechanically  minded.

1 hour ago, TrevorB33 said:

I’ve got the Monte one on our sel, brought from superskoda when they released them, you can fit without removing bumper but you have to pretty much destroy the old one. fitment it’s perfect as original

57CE5D49-7DF5-477C-AFB1-05D5C4635700.jpeg

Did you have any trouble with releasing it from the Radiator etc?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes all done, Totally Wrecks the Chrome one getting it off, Bit Scary at times but you have to be Brave:biggrin:, Next is the Bonnet Badge and De chrome the rear Lettering.

• Like 1